I envision a world where Visionaries are walking boldly in their GREATNESS, and transforming the face of our world! Come on, let’s do this!
Hey There, I am Anita “AC” Clinton
I serve amazing visionaries with accessible resources, but lack the capacity or “know how” to bring their vision forth. I grab hold of your vision, dreams, ideas, and run with it until manifestation. So what does that look like? Great question, essentially you share your vision and I work with you to create and execute an actionable plan. This could include web/graphic design, brand development, product development and event management. Can I tell you, I LOVE WHAT I DO!!!
While at the University of Illinois (Champaign-Urbana), I had high hopes of becoming a professional basketball player. That was until a traumatic knee injury crushed my dreams. At that time in my life, my entire identity was wrapped inside the sport that I loved and excelled at. And when basketball was no longer an option for me – I was lost. I didn’t know who I was outside of basketball, and as a result, I decided my life was no longer worth living. I proceeded to swallow a cocktail of pills, said a small apologetic prayer to God, and laid down with the plan not to wake up again.
But our God had another plan for my life…not only did He save me, but He led me on this 20-year journey to get to this AMAZING place I find myself grounded on today. Now, don’t get me wrong, the “20-year” part was all on me…it took that long for me to personally grow and develop to a level where I wouldn’t sabotage God’s blessing. During that extended journey, I learned so much valuable information (and I’m still learning) that I now share with others.
So What Makes Me Credible?
- I have over 18-years of creative design, brand development, marketing, editorial and business development experience
- I have been a part of a number of different business ventures in various fields, including real estate development, video production, sports and entertainment management, new media production, to name a few
- I have launched, designed and managed two specialty magazines: wakeUPgirl Magazine (CLICK HERE>> to view a copy) and Invest with Passion Magazine
- I currently project management firm, where I help visionaries bring their dreams, vision and ideas to manifestation
- In my business, I have developed business and marketing plans, websites, logos, marketing materials, and managed major projects – positioning my clients for success and next level growth
- I have successfully worked with authors, speakers, writers, pastors, non-profit organizations, entrepreneurs, artists, small business owners, coaches, consultants, real estate investors, industry experts/gurus and executives…
- I have been in church all my life and I have the ability to balance ministry and business. So whether you are called to the ministry or marketplace, I have you covered
Here’s Another Exciting Tidbit
I absolutely love to write. I am the author of a book entitled, “Destiny Starter: The Ultimate Guide to Pursuing and Executing the CALL on Your Life,” a biblically-rich, inspiring and practical guide that walks readers step-by-step through extracting and launching their life vision into motion.
I am currently writing, “Is It Worth It? The Cost of Saying YES to the CALL!,” which examines the process that key biblical characters experienced in pursuit of fulfilling the CALL on their lives. It will also feature short stories from real life individuals who are walking in their purpose, with the ultimate goal of revealing proven strategies and patterns.
CLICK HERE>> for more information about the book(s)…
My Idea of Fun
When I’m not working with visionaries, speaking, writing books or creating training programs, I can be found:
- At the gun range…I own two firearms and I would love, love, love to pursue competition shooting at some point in the future
- Watching my favorite tv shows: Shark Tank and The Profit
- Exhaling…I do so much and when I get a free moment to exhale and relax, I jump right on it
Ok, I admit, I probably need to get out and live a little more – I promise to work on that!
There’s More…If You Really Want It
Anita is available to manage your next project or for speaking, interviews or media opportunities…